Friday, October 2, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #3


Hello friends! Today I'm excited to bring you Day #3 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series! The MFT Present Time by Birdie Brown stamp set is definitely the star of this show! I just adore these fun and happy snowmen. I stamped them in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copics, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I pulled a snowflake pattered paper from the PhotoPlay Not a Creature was Stirring 6x6 pad and trimmed that down with the MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and added a Stitched Hillside Border from Lawn Fawn for the snow. I stamped my sentiment on that with Lawn Fawn Lobster Ink and adhered my images with liquid glue

I layered more patterned papers onto my Lawn Fawn Mermaid card base and popped the focal panel up with foam tape. For a finishing touch, I added some sparkle with both the Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Overlay Pen and some Stardust Stickles.



If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you like it, please consider subscribing and hitting the thumbs up button! It means so much. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...