Friday, July 23, 2021

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - July

 

Hello and welcome to the July edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I could not resist the sweet penguins from Stacey Yacula's Penguin Party. I love how fluffy and chubby and cute they look! I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the focal panel, I trimmed down some Buffalo Brights 6x6 patterned paper with the Elegant Rectangle STAX and used a Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 for the floor. I popped that up with foam tape over a piece of Poppin' Polkadots patterned paper, which I adhered to a Sno Cone card base. I added a sentiment and a few music notes and a bit of Stardust Stickles to finish things off.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on the My Favorite Things YouTube channel. If you enjoy it, I'd love for you to give the video a thumbs up and leave me a comment to let me know how I did! I really appreciate your support. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...