Friday, July 9, 2021

Garden Sunshine Card


Hello friends! Today I have a fun card to share featuring some sweet garden friends. I stamped out the adorable critters from the Hello Bluebird Bloom & Grow stamp set in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink. I colored them with Copic markers to match a piece of Echo Park A Slice of Summer 6x6 pad. Then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I created a card base from MFT Sno Globe Cardstock and stamped my sentiment on that in Lawn Fawn Blue Jay Ink. Then I layered on two Grassy Knoll panels in Cilantro and Noble Fir. I added two Partly Cloudy clouds and adhered my images with foam tape and liquid glue. As a finishing touch, I added a touch of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please like and subscribe! Thank you so much for watching. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...