Friday, July 16, 2021

Woodland Friends Card


Hello friends, welcome back! Today I have a sweet card to share using the adorable Hello Bluebird Word Buddies Woodland. That set is chock full of so many cute critters, that I had a hard time choosing only six of them to showcase on today's card (although I used two more on the inside!) I combined them with images from three other sets, Pig OutWoodland Littles, and McGregor's Garden. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the  matching dies.


For the background, I used the Gallery Frame #6 die to cut out two coordinating pieces of Echo Park A Slice of Summer 6x6 patterned paper. Then I traced the openings of the die onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock and blended on some Distress Oxide Inks. I used Tumbled Glass with the MFT Rolling Clouds Stencil to create the sky, and Mowed Lawn with the MFT Drifts & Hills Stencil. I popped the frame up with foam tape, added my images, and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


Check out the video tutorial below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I really appreciate your support and hope you enjoy the video! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...