Monday, July 26, 2021

Just Saying Hello Card


Happy Monday, friends! Today I've got a card featuring some sweet bears from Hello Bluebird. I combined a few different sets, including Word Buddies WoodlandLeaf Play, and Deer Friend. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. I did them in Summer colors, but I think this card would look great with colored Fall leaves!

For the background, I watercolored with Distress Oxide Inks onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. I started with Shabby Shutters, then added Bundled Sage, and Mowed Lawn. To add a bit of a sheen, I splattered on some gold Starry Colors watercolors.


Then I took the Gallery Frame #2 and die cut that out of some Echo Park Let's Go Camping patterned paper. I popped that up with foam tape over the background and glued it to a Kraft card base. I added my images with foam tape as well. For the sentiment I took the hello die from Gallery Frame #6 and die cut that out of some Dark Brown Woodgrain Cardstock and added an Everyday Sentiment Banner to finish it off.


And of course, I created a video tutorial for you! Click below or watch on YouTube. And please also like and subscribe for more videos! I post new ones every Monday and Friday. Thank so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...