Friday, July 30, 2021

You're My Rainbow Card

 

Hi friends, today I'm bringing you a rainy day scene combining a few Hello Bluebird sets, including Rain or ShineSinging in the Rain, and Puddle Play. I colored my sweet fox and his duckling friends with Copic markers to match some Simple Stories 6x8 patterned paper. Then I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I blended some Distress Oxide Ink onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil. I used Salvaged Patina and Stormy Sky for the clouds and Hickory Smoke for the sidewalk, with Salvaged Patina for the puddle. I also splattered on some Gansai Tambi Starry Colors for the raindrops in the sky. I stamped a Rainbow Script sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink, and popped up my patterned paper frame, which I die cut with the Gallery Frame #4.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the absolute world. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...