Monday, November 29, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #14

 


Hey friends, welcome to Day 14 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series! Today's card features the adorable Sweet Christmas by Hello Bluebird stamp set. Aren't these gingerbread people just so darling? I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I blended some Distress Oxides onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock for my backgrounds. I used Cracked Pistachio for the snow globe background, then stamped on the peppermint candies as snowflakes. For the card base panel, I also added in some splatters of Lucky Clover and the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors.


Then I took the Hello Bluebird Snow Globe Builder and trimmed out two white snow drifts, a frame in Lawn Fawn Guava Cardstock and a base in Lawn Fawn Light Brown Woodgrain Cardstock. Then I stamped a sentiment from Merry Little Christmas in Walnut Ink. I adhered the inked panel to a Kraft card base, then glued the snow globe in the middle of that. I added my images and finished with a bit of White Gel Pen details and some Stardust Stickles.


To see this card come together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Your support means the world! Thank you so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...