Monday, November 1, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics #112 + Holiday Card Series #4


Hey friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This one is for all you big, bold sentiment lovers, because we're making the sentiment the star! My card features the cute Merry Mice stamp set, which I colored with Copic markers in a palette of red, pink, silver, and brown, and trimmed out with the matching dies.


The focal panel is made of a piece of Let It Shine 6x6 patterned paper for the wallpaper, Light Brown Woodgrain Cardstock for the floor, plus a white strip for a baseboard, trimmed out with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. Then I took the Peppermint Stripes Backdrop, die cut it out of white cardstock, adhered it to a Ballet Slippers card base, and filled in the thin stripes with Chili Pepper


Then I popped the focal panel up with foam tape and adhered my images. For the sentiment, I die cut MICE with Finley's ABCs out of more Chili Pepper cardstock, and stamped the rest of the sentiment on Narwhal cardstock with Hippo Ink. I trimmed that out with an Everyday Sentiment Banner and finished off the card with some Stardust Stickles.


This is also Day #4 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series so be sure to watch the video tutorial! And if you enjoy it, please consider liking and subscribing because I will have lots more Christmas goodness coming your way over the coming season!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you for our Make the Sentiment the Star challenge! We hope you'll play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...