Monday, November 8, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #7


Hello again, and welcome to Day 7 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series! Today's card features the super fun Hello Bluebird Winter Skate stamp set. This one is full of adorable woodland critters gliding across the ice! I colored them with Copic markers and added details to their outfits with a White Gelly Roll Pen. Then I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Then I die cut the Slimline Skating Pond out of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock and colored it in with Distress Oxide Inks, including Speckled Egg for the ice and snow, with Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire for the sky, and Lucky CloverPine Needles, and Gathered Twigs for the trees. I adhered this to a Lawn Fawn Speckled Eggshell slimline card base, and added a frame of that as well. I adhered my images and finished with Stardust Stickles.


This is one that you really need to see on video! Click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I have lots more holiday content to come before the season is through! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...