Monday, November 15, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #113 - Holiday Card Series #9


Hello there friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this is a good one! It's time to bust out those Holiday Critters! For my card, I wanted to go with something more unexpected, so I combined the Halloween kitties from Purrfectly Wicked with a bunch of Christmas sets, including Furry and BrightJoy to AllHoliday HelpersCheery Christmas, and Baaah Humbug. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I used Let it Shine Snowflakes 6x6 patterned paper for the wallpaper, Woodgrain Dark Brown Cardstock for the floor, and a little strip of white for the baseboard, all trimmed out with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I glued those down on a Chili Pepper card base.


Then it was time to stage my scene with these naughty kitties getting into the Christmas decor. I adhered all my images and stamped a custom sentiment using "have a PURR-FECT" from Spooktacular in Jet Black Ink and "Christmas" from Baaah Humbug in Lobster Ink. I stamped a Flirty Frame around that and hung it on my wall like a picture frame. And then of course, added a bit of Stardust Stickles.


This is also Day 9 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series, which I really hope you've been enjoying so far. Make sure you're subscribed so you don't miss any videos in the series! And if you'd like the video, I would really appreciate your vote of confidence.


And now, head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the design team has cooked up to inspire you. We can't wait to see your entries as you play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...