Friday, November 19, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #10


Hey friends, welcome to Day 10 of my Holiday Card Series! Today's card features one of my favorite sets from the Hello Bluebird new release, Deck the Tree. For this card, I featured the cute little bunnies. I stamped them and their Christmas accessories in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.
Then I die cut the High Rise Tree Scene from Kraft Cardstock and inked up the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink.


For the background, I die cut some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the largest Nesting Mini Slimline, and inked that up with more Distress Oxide Inks. I used Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough, then splattered that with Gansai Tambi Starry Colors and adhered it to a Sage Leaf card base. I added some Slimline Hill and Dale snowdrifts (since I don't have the regular size) and adhered my tree with foam tape between them and added some Chunky Glitter and my images, as well as a Nesting Circle sentiment moon.


I also created a full-size slimline version of this card featuring the red squirrels decking bunny's home. This one features a much darker night sky. Which version is your favorite? I can't decide!


If you'd like to see the video tutorial for this card, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please be sure to like the video and subscribe to my channel! I still have so many more episodes coming in this Holiday Card Series. I hope you'll be watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...