Monday, May 16, 2022

Birdhouse Card - Lawn Fawnatics #125


Hello friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This one is a new one for me. I've never attempted a dies only card, but there's a first time for everything, am I right? For this one I decided to use the Magic Iris Birdhouse Add-on to create a sweet Springtime scene.


For this one, I used a whole bunch of different colored cardstock. The card base is Moonstone, and the Spring Showers clouds and roof are Woodgrain White, with a drop shadow of Narwhal on the roof. For the vines I used Cilantro and Noble Fir. The flowers are Sticky Note and MFT Grapecicle, the birdhouse MFT Sno Cone.


I created a nest inside the house using Kraft and Ground Coffee. The birds were cut out of Moonstone with Blue Jay for their wings and Black Licorice for the eyes. To finish it off, I added a Scripty Hello sentiment.


To see how I completed the inside without stamps, you'll have to check out the video tutorial! Hit the thumbs up if you enjoy it, and subscribe for new videos every Monday and Friday!
 


Head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Blog to see what the rest of the team has created to inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...