Thursday, May 19, 2022

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - May


Hey friends, welcome to the May edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Today I've got a super cute masculine card for you. I made this one for my hubby's birthday using the new Stacey Yacula Backyard BBQ stamp set. I colored the images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I die cut the Picnic in the Park Die-namics out of Kraft Cardstock and the table cloth out of Black and White Plaid 6x6 patterned paper.


For the background, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock using the Drifts & Hills Stencil for the grass, and the Cloud Stencil for the sky. I stamped a sentiment at the top and trimmed it down with an A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2. I popped that up with foam tape over another piece of the patterned paper and adhered my images to complete the scene.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below, or watch on the MFT Stamps YouTube Channel. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...