Thursday, May 19, 2022

Flower Friends Mini Slimline - Hello Bluebird New Release Preview Day 1


Hello friends! Today kicks off Day 1 of the Hello Bluebird New Release Previews. Today I am showcasing the adorable Flower Friends stamp set and the Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline dies. I stamped all the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink on Spectrum Noir White Cardstock, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my focal panel, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto a panel of Bristol. I used Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover with the MFT Drifts & Hills Stencil for the grass, and Tumbled Glass and Salvaged Patina with the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil for the sky. I popped up that panel with foam tape on a Speckled Eggshell card base and finished with a sentiment and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see this sneak peek stamp set it action, check out the video tutorial below or watch on YouTube. And make sure to visit the Hello Bluebird Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire and entice you! Come back tomorrow for another exciting day of previews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...