Friday, May 20, 2022

Oh Baby Card Duo - Hello Bluebird New Release Preview Day 2


Hello friends, it's Day 2 of previews for the Hello Bluebird New Release on 5/21. Today I'm showcasing the Little Star stamps, and Starry Sky and Oh Baby Words dies. I created two cards, a boy version and a girl version. Which one is your favorite? For both, I colored the images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


The backgrounds were created by blending Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. For the boy version I used Tumbled GlassSalvaged Patina, and Stormy Sky, and for the girl version I used Saltwater TaffyKitsch Flamingo, and Picked Raspberry. Then I splattered those with Liquid Stardust. I die cut the Starry Sky and adhered the panels to Sticky Note card bases. I adhered the images and die cut sentiments and finished with some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see a sneak peek of these sets in action, click below, or watch the video tutorial on YouTube. Make sure to visit the Hello Bluebird Blog to see what the rest of the design team has been working on with these amazing products, and come back tomorrow for another day of previews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...