Monday, May 2, 2022

Galaxy Belated Birthday - Lawn Fawnatics #124


Hey friends, I'm back with another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round we're creating masculine cards with an inspiration color palette. The brown in that palette wasn't really working for me, so I replaced it with the green from our watermark at the bottom. Absolutely make these challenges work for you! I combined images from Year Eleven and Out of this World and colored them with Copic markers.


For my galaxy background, I blended Distress Inks on a panel of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. I used Twisted CitronSalvaged PatinaPeacock Feathers, and Blueprint Sketch, then darkened up the edges with Black Soot. I added some splatters of Liquid Stardust and Dr. Ph Martin's Bleedproof White for the stars. Once that panel was dry, I trimmed it down with an Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables.


I mounted the panel onto a Black Licorice card base, and also White Heat Embossed my sentiment and trimmed that down into strips. I added that and all the images except the stars with foam tape and finished the card off with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! When you're done watching, you'll want to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...