Monday, May 9, 2022

There for Me Card


Hey friends, welcome back! Today I've got a sweet card to share using the Mama Elephant You Raise Me Up stamp set. I stamped the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored them with my Copic markers to match some patterned paper from the Simple Stories Boho Baby 6x8. Then I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I cut down a piece of Bristol with the Lawn Fawn Mini Slimline Stackables and blended on Distress Inks with the MFT Drifts & Hills Stencil. I used Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass for the sky and Bundled Sage for the grass. Then I layered that over the patterned paper, which I die cut using the same Mini Slimline set, plus the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, and Stitched Scalloped Borders. I white heat embossed a sentiment and finished with a touch of Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy it! Thanks so much for watching! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...