Monday, July 25, 2022

Art Journal with Me #7 - Take the Scenic Route


Hey friends, today I'm excited to bring you my July Art Journal with Me video! I had so much fun creating this one and reminiscing about a wonderful vacation I went on with my family this year. I created this spread in my Art Journal using papers from the Mintay Seaside Escape 6x6 pad and also incorporated a napkin I'd saved from a restaurant we ate at on vacation.


Mixed media collage is most definitely my style of art journaling, so I combined lots of other goodies on this one, including washi tapeantique manuscript paperwashi stickers, and other bits of ephemera. And of course I brought in my Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 Pencil Crayons for some color, and finished with Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers for my title.


If you enjoy long, chatty crafty sessions, this video is for you! Make yourself a nice cup of something delicious and maybe a snack and join me for a lovely time. I really hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...