Friday, July 29, 2022

Jawsome Birthday Card


Hey friends, I'm back today with a super fun boyish birthday card featuring the Avery Elle Jawsome Wishes stamp set. This one is especially perfect for those summer birthdays! I stamped these images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth White Cardstock, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies. All of the coloring was done to match my patterned paper from the Simple Stories Summer Lovin' 6x8 pad.


For the focal panel I die cut some MFT Sno Cone Cardstock with one of the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I cut down more Lawn Fawn Cardstock in Blue JayPeacock, and Mermaid with the Stitched Wave Borders. I stamped a sentiment on the bottom one with Blue Jay Ink. I popped my focal panel up over the patterned paper, glued down my images, and added a few Clear Droplets for a finishing touch.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Your support means the world. I hope you're all having a happy summer! Thanks so much for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...