Monday, August 1, 2022

The Bears & The Bees Card - Lawn Fawnatics #130


Hello friends! Welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! Today we've got a fun card sketch for you to try. I love card sketches like this one because there are so many different ways to interpret them. For my card, I combined images from Den Sweet Den, Hive Five, A Bug DealReally High Five, and Jump for Joy. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the coordinating dies.


For the background, I took the Cloudy Stencil and blended Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink onto a panel of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock that I had cut down with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I die cut a second piece using the Grassy Border to represent the lines at the bottom of the sketch, and blended on Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness. I added some splatter detail with gold Gansai Tambi Starry Colors from the top right to the bottom left following the sketch.


I made a card base of Sticky Note Cardstock and layered on some patterned papers from the Hive Five Kit after trimming them down with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I popped the focal panel up with foam tape and adhered my images, also following the sketch. To finish things up, I added a bit of Sparkle Glaze.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Then head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out the rest of the design team samples, which will surely inspire you to get crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...