Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Rainy Day Read - Hello Bluebird New Release Preview Day 1


Hello friends! Today is an exciting day, because it's when Day 1 of previews begin for the brand new Hello Bluebird release! I'm showcasing one of my most favorite sets, Page Turner. I adore reading-themed sets and this one is just about the cutest I've ever seen! I colored the images with Copic markers, creating a bold, floral design on that incredible arm chair (so fun to practice patterns on) and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I ink blended Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide Ink onto a panel of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. I splattered on some Liquid Stardust for a little shimmer, then added a Light Brown Woodgrain Cardstock floor, and a thin strip of Bristol for the baseboard. I stamped a sentiment at the top using Walnut Ink and adhered my images with liquid glue.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Be sure to check out the Hello Bluebird blog for even more sneak peeks and inspiration for our new release! These products will all be available on August 11th at 7pm MST (9pm EST). I'll see you back here tomorrow for Preview Day 2!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...