Monday, August 22, 2022

Art Journal with Me #8 - Replace Fear with Curiosity


Hello friends, and welcome to my August Art Journal with Me video! This spread in my Art Journal features one of my favorite animals, the mighty elephant, using the Stamperia Savana 8x8 pad. I'm also chatting about the year that my husband and I spent in Cameroon, West Africa, sharing lots of little stories about our adventures during our time there, that I hope you will come and join me for!


For this mixed media spread, I also combine ticketswashi tapestickers, and other bits of ephemera. To add some more vibrant color, I pulled in my Stabilo Woody 3-in-1 Pencil Crayons, and added some Gold Stencil Paste through a Rainy Sky Stencil, to represent my husband's and my song. And I finished up the page with some Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers for my title, and a retro date stamp.


 To see how this collage came together, click below or watch on YouTube. This is my eight ever art journal spread (one for each month of this year), so if you've missed any and would like to go back and watch, I have an entire Art Journal Playlist on my channel as well. I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoy creating! Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...