Friday, August 5, 2022

Happy Bee-Day Card - Hello Bluebird Color Challenge #4


Hello friends! Today I've got another colorful card for you for our current Color Challenge on the Hello Bluebird Blog. I just loved the warm, vibrant tones of this one, and my mind immediately went to a garden scene. I combined images from Bee Happy and Fairy Garden, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used the MFT Cloud Stencil to create a sky on a panel of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. Then I created the grass at the bottom with the Drifts & Hills Stencil and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink. I added gold splatters with the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors. I also stamped a sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and a bee trail in Narwhal Ink.


I created a Fake Tan card base and covered it in patterned paper from the Simple Stories Let's Get Crafty 6x8 pad. Then I cut the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #3 out of some Poppin' Pink Cardstock and popped that up with foam tape over the focal panel. I adhered my images with more foam tape and finished with a little Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Your support truly means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...