Thursday, August 11, 2022

Mermaid Slimline Card - Hello Bluebird New Release Previews Day 3


Hello friends! Tonight is the night of the brand-new Hello Bluebird release! To tide you over until then (see what I did there? Mermaids? Tide? lol.) I've got a lovely slimline card featuring the gorgeous mermaids from Sea Friends. This is an oversize stamp set chock full of mermaids and all the ocean friends you could ask for. It's truly gorgeous! I colored my images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I blended Distress Inks onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. I used Salvaged PatinaPeacock Feathers, and Mermaid Lagoon for the sea. Then I used the bottom elements from the new Ocean Floor Slimline Scene. I blended the sand with Antique Linen and the rocks with Hickory Smoke. I also stamped a greeting from Sea Sentiments and trimmed it out with one of the Word Bubbles. And all mermaids need glitter, so I embellished with a little Stardust Stickles.


To see these cuties in action, check out the video tutorial below or here on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! As I mentioned above, the new release is TONIGHT, August 11th at 7pm MST (9pm EST), and to help you make your shopping lists, I will also have a full product overview of the entire release on my YouTube channel later today, so be sure to check that out. In the meantime, visit the Hello Bluebird blog for more design team inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your video's this morning and loved the examples that you made with this great release. Unfortunally is this brand hard to get in the Netherlands but nevertheless great to see your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...