Friday, August 26, 2022

Apple Picking Interactive Card - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends, today I'm over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with another card for our Change the Scene Challenge. This time I wanted to feature the adorable new Apple-solutely Awesome stamp set, which I combined with Berry Special and Butterfly Kisses. To change the scene I used the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-on to make my card interactive so the little mouse pops out of the apple barrel! I'll have much more details in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out!


To see how this card came together, you can watch the video tutorial by clicking below or you can also watch on YouTube. I hope you enjoy it! If you do, don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel! I would love your support. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...