Monday, August 15, 2022

Mermaid Secret Scene Card - Lawn Fawnatics #131


Hello friends, and welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This time we are Changing the Scene with an interactive element. My card features a Porthole Frame that leads to a secret mermaid lagoon! I combined images from Mermaid for YouYou Are Sublime, and Fintastic Friends, colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


The outside of the card is pretty simple, using Narwhal and Storm Cloud Cardstock. The inside is where the magic happens, starting with Distress Ink blending on Bristol Smooth Cardstock in Speckled EggEvergreen Bough, and Lucky Clover. I also stamped out a bunch of fish, and then filled my scene with the mermaids and their friends. And of course I needed lots of sparkle with this one using Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below, and don't forget to subscribe to my channel for new card making videos every Monday and Friday! And now you can head over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog to check out what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. We hope you'll play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...