Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Dance Party Card - Hello Bluebird New Release Previews Day 2


Hey friends, I'm back with Day 2 of previews for the Hello Bluebird New Release. Today I'm featuring the adorable critters from Oh Happy Day along with the confetti from Cake Time. I really wanted to try and create a dance party with these cuties! I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I die cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the new Nesting Deckle A2. I blended on some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and splattered it with Gansai Tambi Starry Colors. I also cut the number 5 using the new By the Numbers dies and blended on Peacock FeathersMermaid Lagoon, and Chipped Sapphire. I stamped a sentiment from Birthday Script at the top left corner and popped up the panel on a hot pink card base, then finished with some Stardust Stickles.


To see these brand-new products in action, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! These products will be released TOMORROW, August 11th at 7pm MST (9pm EST) but you can check out even more inspiration right now on the Hello Bluebird blog. And meet me right back here tomorrow for Day 3 of previews! I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...