Saturday, July 2, 2022

Sending Summer Sunshine Card


Hello my friends, today I'm back with a card for our latest Hello Bluebird Color Challenge. This one has a gorgeous summery color palette that reminded me of a day at the beach. For my card, I colored images from Beach Play with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. I also colored up the By the Sea background to set my scene.


I trimmed the background down with a Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and added it to a Peacock card base. I stamped a sentiment in Plastic Flamingo Ink and trimmed it down with an Everyday Sentiment Banner. Then I finished it off with some White Gel Pen accents and a little Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! To play along with our summer color challenge, visit the Hello Bluebird blog for all the details and more info! Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...