Monday, July 18, 2022

Berry Sweet Birthday Card - Lawn Fawnatics #129


Hey friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round we are having Fun with Food, so my card features the Strawberry Patch dies along with the flowers from Zesty Lemon. I started by cutting the strawberry tops out of Guava Cardstock and coloring them with Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink. Then I cut all the leaves from Cilantro and added Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover. I layered the strawberry tops on top of Speckled Eggshell Cardstock to give the look of white seeds.


Then I cut another piece of Speckled Eggshell using the Quilted Heart Backdrop: Portrait and layered it over a Ballet Slippers card base. I white heat embossed part of the sentiment on Black Licorice Cardstock, and die cut the rest using Scripty Sweet. I arranged all of the card elements and glued them down, then finished with some Sparkling Clear Sequins filled with Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please like and subscribe! I so appreciate your support. Don't forget to check out our Fun with Food Challenge and see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely! The heart coverplate is so great behind the strawberries. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...