Thursday, July 21, 2022

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - July


Hey friends, it's Christy with the July edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I'm playing with the adorable new set by Stacey Yacula, Happy Birthday Herd. I colored the images with Copics and trimmed them out to look like polaroids.


Next I wanted to highlight some patterned paper from the Happy Patterns 6x6. I trimmed them down with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and also the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2. I adhered these to a Sno Cone card base, stamped my sentiment in two parts on the polaroids, and popped those up with foam tape. I finished with a sprinkle of clear sequins.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on the MFT Stamps YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...