Thursday, September 29, 2022

Art Journal with Me #9 - You Are Enough


Hey friends! Welcome to my September Art Journal with Me video! This month was really fun for me since it's my birth month so I had lots of fun things to chat about while I created this spread. I started with some papers from the Stamperia Forest 8x8, which was the very first paper pad I bought with art journaling in mind, back in December of last year. I've saved it for a special occasion because it features my favorite animal, the red squirrel. I was so happy to finally use it in my Art Journal.


I also included a bunch of different washi tapesephemera, and stickers, as well as a bookmark from one of the shops I visited on my birthday day trip to some bookstores. I brought out my Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens to add some rich color to the borders and my Stabilo Woodys 3-in-1 Pencil Crayons to add some green highlights to the center. Then I rubbed a bit of Inka Gold to the edges for some metallic shine, and splattered some Gansai Tambi Starry Colors. I finished with a Tim Holtz Small Talk title and a Retro Date Stamp.


So grab some supplies or a snack and come hang out and chat or craft along with me! I would love to hang out with you while we create something beautiful. I really hope you enjoy the video! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...