Friday, September 16, 2022

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - September


Hey friends, today I'm excited to share with you the September edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! I just fell in love with the new Christmas Tree Farm stamp set by Stacey Yacula! It immediately put me in a festive mood, and I knew I had to use it. I stamped all the images out with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I cut down a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2, and another with the Stitched Slimline Snowdrifts, and blended on some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I also splattered on some Gansai Tambi Starry Colors for a pearlized sheen. Then I stamped my sentiment at the bottom of the snow drift. I glued some Cheerful Plaid patterned paper to a Caribbean Sea card base, popped up my focal panel, and adhered my images. Then I finished with a sprinkle of clear sequins.


To see how this card came together, click below, or check it out on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel! Please hit the like button and leave me a comment if you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...