Friday, September 2, 2022

Bookish Birthday Card


Hey friends, today I've got a really fun bookish birthday card for you, created for my cousin Ashley. It stars the Hello Bluebird Page Turner stamp set, combined with images from Cozy Christmas Eve and Cake Time. I colored the images with Copic markers, including doing curly hair for the first time in many, many years. I really like how it turned out though, and it's all included in the video tutorial in case you'd like to learn how I did it. After coloring, I trimmed the images out with their coordinating dies.


I chose a piece of patterned paper from the Simple Stories Let's Get Crafty 6x8 pad to be my wallpaper, and another that I paper-pieced onto the carpet. I also trimmed down a strip of Light Brown Woodgrain Cardstock for the floor, and a thin strip of Bristol Smooth Surface for the baseboard. Then I stamped a sentiment from Birthday Script onto a tag from Gallery Frame #4 and added a bit of Stardust Stickles to finish things off.


To see how this card came together, start to finish, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like it and subscribe to my channel! I'm so grateful for your support. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...