Monday, September 5, 2022

Rainbow Sparkles Card - Lawn Fawnatics #132


Hey friends, welcome to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #132! This round we've got a gorgeous rainbow color inspiration photo for you, and I don't know about you, but my mind immediately went to craft supplies. I knew it was the perfect time to ink up the Lawn Fawn Just Add Glitter stamp set. I also added in a shelf from Purrfectly Wicked and a rug from Christmas Dreams. I colored all the images with Copic markers in rainbow colors and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


To create my craft room, I first took some patterned paper from the Flower Market 6x6. I went with a small gray floral print so it wouldn't be too distracting from all the rainbow elements. After all, we usually get gray skies before a rainbow! I also cut down some White Woodgrain Cardstock for the floor, and a thin strip of plain white cardstock for the baseboard. I adhered all of this to a Guava card base, and arranged my images in the scene as well.


For the sentiment, I used Finley's ABCs to die cut the word "sparkle" out of colored cardstock. I used RaspberryBarn RedFake TanSticky NoteCilantroPeacockBlue Jay, and Sugarplum. The rest of the sentiment I stamped in Jet Black Ink on white cardstock, and trimmed down with the Everyday Sentiment Banners. To finish things up, I added some Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Then you can head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. We hope you'll join in the rainbow fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...