Monday, September 19, 2022

I Pick You Card - Lawn Fawnatics #133


Hey friends, happy Monday! And welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round is all about Awesome Autumn, so of course I had to pull out the Apple-solutely Awesome stamp set again, for another apple-picking scene. My apple tree is bursting this year, and I'm so excited to live this out in real life very soon! For this card, I added in images from Berry SpecialA Creature Was Stirring, and Tea-rrific Day. I colored them all with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I first blended a piece of Bristol Cardstock with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink using the Cloudy Stencil for my sky. Then I die cut the Meadow Backdrop: Portrait out of more Bristol, masked off the top edges, and blended on Twisted CitronMowed Lawn, and Pine Needles Distress Oxide Ink. I popped that up with foam tape over the sky, and adhered my images, finishing with an Everyday Sentiment Banner and some Stardust Stickles.


To see this card come together, click below or you can watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please hit the like button and subscribe to my channel! I really appreciate your support. And don't forget to hop over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out the rest of the design team's projects. I'm sure you'll be inspired to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...