Friday, December 9, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #17


Hello friends, happy Friday! Today I'm so happy to be bringing you Day 17 of my 2022 Holiday Card Series! This one combines two super adorable sets from Mama Elephant, Secret Santa and Busy Elves. These images play so well together! It almost seems like they were made for each other. I colored them all in with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background I used the Magic Snow Cover which I die cut out of Bristol and then blended with Distress Oxide Inks. I used Salvaged Patina and Tumbled Glass and then splattered on a little Peacock Feathers. Then I took the Hello Bluebird Hill and Dale and die cut two snow drifts and added a little Copic marker to the top edge to give them a frosty glow. I stamped my sentiment and added the images and finished off with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


I can't believe we've made it to Day 17 of my Holiday Card Series already! If you've missed any of the videos, you can click that link to see the entire playlist. And make sure you're subscribed to my channel and have your notifications turned on, because we still have a few videos to go before Christmas! I really hope you enjoy this one. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...