Friday, December 23, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #21 - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends, I'm so happy to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with another card for our New Year's Inspiration Board Challenge! This one combines images from Wood You Be Mine? with the Build-A-Cabin dies. I'll have all other information in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out.

This is also Day 21 -- the final day of my 2022 Holiday Card Series! I can't believe it's over already. I had so much fun creating this year's Christmas cards and I hope that you really enjoyed them too. Thank you so much for all the likes, comments, and words of support. It truly means the world. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...