Monday, December 19, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #20 - Lawn Fawnatics #139


Hey friends, today I'm back with another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time we've got an Inspiration Board to inspire you that is New Year themed. I still need Christmas cards though, so I decided to make my project include both! I started by combining images from Wood You Be Mine?So Dam Much, and Christmas Dreams. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Then for the background, I blended Distress Oxide onto Bristol Cardstock. I used Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers for the sky, and Salvaged Patina for both the sky and Stitched Hillside Borders snow. Then I added some shine with Gansai Tambi Starry Colors. I adhered the background to a Peacock card base and layered the snowdrifts over top.


Then I glued down my images into a little scene where the beavers have cut down their Christmas tree and are ready to commence the holiday festivities. To finish up, I took a two part sentiment from Window Scene: Winter and stamped it in Lobster Ink, then die cut the top line using the Everyday Sentiment Banners. And of course, added a bit of sparkle with some Stardust Stickles.


This also marks Day 20 of my 2022 Holiday Card Series. We're nearly finished! I'll have one final card this week and then we'll wrap it up. I hope you've been enjoying it as much as I have! Don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy the video. And stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...