Thursday, December 15, 2022

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - December


Hey friends, today I'm so thrilled to be over on the MFT Stamps YouTube Channel with the December edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I created a very sweet card featuring the new stamps by Stacey Yacula, Pawsitive Vibes. If you are a dog lover like me, you are going to adore this set! I chose to highlight two of the cute pups and a few of their accessories. I stamped them in Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I die cut a piece of Bristol with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and blended on Distress Oxide Inks, using Spun Sugar for the wall, Gathered Twigs for the floor, and I masked off a strip to be the baseboard. Then I stamped a heart pattern using Kitsch Flamingo. I stamped a sentiment and popped this panel up over some Pretty In Plaid patterned paper. I adhered my images and finished with a couple sequins and some pink Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below, or find it on the MFT Stamps YouTube Channel! I really hope you enjoy it. If you do, leave me a comment and a like! I so appreciate your support. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...