Monday, December 26, 2022

Art Journal with Me #12 - Love Yourself First


Hey friends! Today I'm bringing you my December Art Journal with Me video. This one is definitely festive and fun for the season. I've now completed an entire year of spreads and I've had the best time doing it! For this month in my Art Journal, I used some papers from Stamperia Home for the Holidays as the star of the show, with the sweet little deer in a snowy field framed in my gorgeous red florals.


I also added in a mix of washi tapetickets, and ephemera to build up the layers. For my personal item this month, I cut a few more florals out of the roll of wrapping paper I bought for my Christmas gifts this year. That will be a nice memory to look back on from the holidays! Of course, I added some titles using Tim Holtz Ideology Small Talk Stickers and finished up with some Dr. Ph. Martin's Bleed Proof White splashes and a Retro Date Stamp.


If you'd like to see how this spread came together and hear all about my family's Christmas traditions, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy these kinds of videos! I plan on continuing this series into the new year! Until then, I hope you have a very peaceful close to 2022. Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...