Monday, January 2, 2023

Happy Dam Day Card - Lawn Fawnatics #140


Hello friends! Happy New Year! We're kicking things off today with our first Lawn Fawnatics Challenge of 2023. And of course, we're celebrating! After focusing on Fall and Christmas cards the past few months, I am in desperate need for birthday cards, so that's what I decided to do for today. And I'm using Wood You Be Mine? for the 4th time, because I just can't seem to get enough of these adorable beavers!


For this card, I combined them with image from a bunch of other sets, including So Dam MuchA Bug DealScootin' By, and Really High Five. I colored the images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I created a background using Bristol Cardstock trimmed down with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and the Cloudy Stencil to blend on Distress Oxide Inks in Salvaged Patina and Tumbled Glass for the sky. For the Grassy Border I blended on Twisted CitronMowed Lawn, and Rustic Wilderness.


Then I die cut some patterned paper from the Let It Shine Starry Skies 6x6 pad with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, glued it to my Speckled Eggshell card front, and popped the focal panel up with foam tape. I finished the card with a sentiment stamped in the top right corner, a little white gel pen detail, and some Stardust Stickles.


Of course I created a video tutorial for you all, so if you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! I'm soooo close to 25K subscribers and I would really appreciate your support! When you're done, head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. We hope you'll play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...