Friday, January 27, 2023

2023 Valentine Card Series #6 - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hello friends! Today I'm over on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with another card for our Lots of Heart Challenge! For this one I had to dust off my bats again from Fangtastic Friends. I just love them and don't want them to just be relegated to Halloween! I combined them with images from Wood You Be Mine? and the Scent with Love Add-on to bring the Valentine flair.  All other info will be listed and linked in my other post, so please check it out!

This is also Day 6 of my 2023 Valentine Card Series! To view it, you can click the thumbnail below or find it here on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...