Monday, January 16, 2023

2023 Valentine Card Series #3 - Lawn Fawnatics #141


Hello friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round is about having Lots of Heart. For this one I wanted to feature the adorable octopuses from Ocean Shell-fie. I love them so much! I colored them and a few of the scene-building images from You Are Sublime and Mermaid for You with Copic markers and trimmed the out with the matching dies. 


For the background, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock, using Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky for the ocean. I also used the stormy sky to stamp bubbles all over. Then I trimmed down two more pieces of Bristol with the Stitched Hillside Borders and blended on Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs for the sand.


I also die cut the new Heart Garland Backdrop: Portrait out of white cardstock and colored the hearts with Copics to match the pink octopus. I added the background to a Ballet Slippers card base, glued the frame over top, and adhered my images. I finished this card with a stamped sentiment and a little Stardust Stickles for some sparkle and shine.


This card is also Day 3 of my 2023 Valentine Card Series! So if you'd like to see how it all came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It truly means the world! Make sure to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. We can't wait to see what you come up with for our challenge!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...