Friday, January 13, 2023

2023 Valentine Card Series #2


Hey friends, today I'm excited to bring you Day 2 of my 2023 Valentine Card Series! For this card, I'm using an oldie but a goodie, with Hello Bluebird Otter Friends and combining it with a few scene building elements from the newer Sea Friends to freshen it up. I just love these adorable otters and I thought it would be fun to create an underwater scene with them. I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. I started at the bottom with Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs for the sand, and then blended bottom to top using Speckled EggStormy Sky, and Chipped Sapphire for the sea. I stamped heart bubbles all over the background in white ink to bring home the Valentine theme. Then I added that panel to a Lawn Fawn Ballet Slippers card base, and popped up a Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #4 in Guava Cardstock over top. I stamped a sentiment, added my images, and finished with some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please consider hitting the like button and subscribing to my channel! I would really appreciate your support. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...