Monday, January 23, 2023

Art Journal with Me #13 - Shine Like the Universe is Yours


Hey friends, today I'm here with the first Art Journal with Me video of 2023! After starting in January of 2022, I've now completed an entire year of art journaling and I still love it! It's such a freeing art style. For this spread, I'm taking you out of this world, with a bit of a space theme using the Stamperia Cosmos 8x8 pad in my Square Watercolor Journal.


I also used a bunch of different ephemera, including washi tapewashi tape tickets, and various junk journal supplies to build up the layers and add texture. I used the Lawn Fawn Nighttime Stencil to add some stars with Gold Stencil Paste, and the Faber Castell Iridescent Gelatos to bring some color. And of course I used my Tim Holtz Ideology Small Talk stickers for the title.


If you'd like to create along side me or just hang out for an hour and chill, grab yourself a drink and a snack or some supplies and click below, or find the video here on YouTube. Don't forget to like and subscribe and leave me a comment so we can chat! I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...