Friday, January 20, 2023

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - January


Hey friends, I'm back with my second video of the day, this one over on the MFT Stamps YouTube Channel. That's right, it's time for the January edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! I was so excited to be asked back for another year, and I was feeling the love with this card, starring the new YUZU Hunny Bunny stamp set. Isn't it darling? I wanted to go for a coral and lavender color palette on this one, so I colored the images with Copic marker and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I tool a panel of Bristol Smooth Surface cardstock and blended on Distress Oxide Inks in Shaded Lilac and Dusty Concord. Then I trimmed it down with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX. I glued that down to a Grapesicle card base, then popped my images up with foam tape. To finish this one off, I added an Essential Stitched Sentiment Strip, some iridescent heart confetti, and a little Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or watch on the MFT Stamps YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it! Make sure to leave me a comment below the video. I love hearing from you all! Thanks so much, and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...