Monday, December 12, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #18


Hey friends, it's Day 18 of my 2022 Holiday Card Series! Can you believe we're nearing the end already? For today's card, I wanted to create a snowy scene using warm and cozy tones, depicting the Hello Bluebird Dear Santa stamp set. I absolutely love these sweet pets sending out their Christmas cards! I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies


For the background, I used the MFT Drifts & Hills Stencil to blend Distress Oxide Ink onto a piece of Bristol, trimmed down with the Nesting Deckle A2. I used a little Evergreen Bough blended out with Speckled Egg. I stamped a snowflake pattern with the Evergreen Bough as well, and then added snow with Dr. Ph. Martin's Bleed Proof White. I popped that up on a Speckled Eggshell card base with a layer of Kraft Cardstock in between. For the sentiment, I die cut the Special Deliver Words from Barn Red Cardstock and added my images, finishing with some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this one came together, you can click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my channel or leaving me a comment! I so appreciate it. It truly means the world to me, you have no idea! Thank you so much for your support. I'll see you soon with another video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...