Friday, April 26, 2024

Flying High Birthday Card - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends, today I'm so happy to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with a fun birthday sunrise surprise card using Really High Five and the Puffy Cloud Borders with some Rainbow Ever After 6x6 patterned paper. I'll have all other supplies and details in my post over there. This card is for our Bingo Board Challenge, which has been so fun! So if you're looking for some new and interesting card making inspiration, definitely check that out. I've got a video tutorial for this card as well, which you can view by clicking down below or find HERE on my YouTube channel. Thanks so much for watching! Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...