Saturday, April 27, 2024

Paper Plane Give it a Whirl - Lawn Fawn Feature


Hey friends, I'm so excited to be featured over on the Lawn Fawn blog and YouTube channel with a fun, interactive card using the new Give it a Whirl dies! I paired it with the adorable mice from Just Plane Awesome.


The interactive feature spins around to reveal a secondary scene, which is a real surprise for the recipient! I also brought in the Give it a Whirl Scalloped Add-on and used the Give it a Whirl Template to complete this card.


I'll have all other supplies and details in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out! If you'd like to watch the video tutorial and see how this card came together, you can click below or find the video on the Lawn Fawn YouTube channel. Thanks so much for watching! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...