Monday, April 15, 2024

Rainforest Birthday Card - Lawn Fawnatics #171


Hey friends, it's time for a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this one is so much fun! We've got a Bingo board for you to use, which gives you so many possibilities! You can get Bingo by doing a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal line. For my card, I went with a diagonal line, going from the top left to the bottom right, so paper trimmer, critter, birthday, ink blending, and glitter.


I brought in a bunch of stamp sets for this one, including Simply Celebrate More CrittersToucan Do ItWood You Be MineBeary Rainy Day, and Ahoy Matey. I colored the image with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I trimmed out the Giant Happy Birthday to You from Woodgrain Light Brown Cardstock and Chocolate Bar and glued them together to create a drop shadow with the woodgrain cardstock on top.


For the background, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock using the Birch Tree Stencils to create the look of a jungle or rainforest. In the center I used Twisted Citron and darkened that up at the top and bottom with Mowed Lawn. I trimmed off a little bit with my paper trimmer and glued it to a Noble Fir card base. I popped up my sentiment and images and finished with a little Stardust Stickles. BINGO!


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click the video thumbnail below or find the tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's Bingo board creations on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and link up your own projects to play along. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...